Sunday, April 1, 2007

To all those who "comment"

Hello to all who have made comments on my blog! Being new to this whole thing, it is quite a thrill to see when I have comments!! You feel the same way?! I am in Wisconsin enjoying a weekend with my family (despite the rain, storms, and tornadoes (yes, we do get them in the dairyland)...) and don't have the time to go to all of your blogs and post comments on yours right now! BUT, thank you thank you thank you for touching base with me! I'm looking forward to being able to visit your sites. I'm sure you have fantastic pictures (yeah, I'm behind in that department, but HEY, I at least am writing on a somewhat regular basis!) and ever so interesting blogs. :)

Until then, hope all of you (and wow, I had no idea how fast it would spread to all of you out there!) are doing great. Well, Melissa, I guess you are NOT the only reading my blog, eh?!!!

1 comment:

flowergirl said...

ANN,

So excited to see your blog and hope you are all doing well. Jodi had a great time seeing you again and speaking to the class. :-) I'm sorry about the weather I hear you guys are having in Illinois today and this weekend!!! I'm still in Fort Myers and we're hoping for some rain because it's been dry.

love, misty