Tuesday, March 27, 2007

just a quick note

Just bummin tonight... doing nothing meaningful! I really don't want to write a blog tonight, so I'll just post this little ditty and be on my way! Have a good night, all!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

quick notes are better than nothing...

Kelli Bagby said...

Ann! Wow, I have often wondered what you and Josh were up to. I can't believe you have two kids now! I bet they are gorgeous. You should post pics for all of those long lost friends who you hopefully remember!! Check out my blog sometime. I would love to catch up! I'm a Bagby now (bye bye Lashbrook)and am living in Portland, OR.
Anyway, I always thought the world of you and Josh. Tell him I said hello and I still remember the days of Pinochle. So glad you guys are doing well, even if you are wandering in the Wilderness. I'll keep reading for updates. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelli