For those that have been following the "winans" saga... well, it continues! Remember Pennsylvania? Yeah, it's back in the picture. BUT... with everything that has been "in-the-picture"... it may soon be back "out" of the picture! Well... actually, I should rephrase. A job opportunity that would be "perfect" for Josh came about a couple weeks ago... again (for the 5th? time!!??) in Penn. Resume sent out... and haven't heard anything yet. YET. So perhaps I should be explaining that Penn WAS in the picture and being that we haven't heard anything YET... it's safe to assume it's back "out" of the picture?!!
However.. it does just so happen that Josh is taking off for, yes, Pennsylvania tomorrow night. He's actually going there first before heading up to WV for a Nike Basketball Coach's Weekend Clinic/Conference thingy. He is meeting with some people at a college where we thought he'd be hired in the Fall.. but because of some freak hiring freeze, he wasn't. (And I say "freak", cuz, come on, what college has a hiring freeze?!!! Ok, so it was totally a God thing, which I actually know why didn't happen at the time... and, oh, God? Thanks for that by the way!!!) So, we'll see what comes of it all! I'm thrilled for Josh, though, and will continue to pray that God helps Josh find his "niche", whether it be in Pennsylvania or not!
So.... here we go again! By the way, have I ever mentioned how emotionally draining this all is at times?!!! :)
Collaboration request
2 years ago
1 comment:
I'm praying for you guys! Can't wait to see what God has planned . . . I got your voicemail, by the way - sorry I haven't called you back yet. I hope you will find a time to come up. Pretty much any weekend is fine with me for the next few months. - jodi
Post a Comment