I haven't forgotten about this blog... it's just that we a started another one for our Poland venture this summer (oh, like a few weeks away). I wanted to put the other blog here so you can check with that for now. We'd love for you to pray for us, for the people of Poland, for it all... prayer never hurts! (Well, yeah...it can...if you pray for patience and then you have to go through the pain of actually developing the patience- you know my point!)
www.partnersforpoland.blogspot.com
I'll leave you a picture of the girls fishing in WI about 3 weeks ago. We are heading back up there next week for a fa
2 comments:
WOW how the girls have changed! We will certainly be praying as you all have an amazing summer together as a family. We pray God will richly bless your family as you embark on this adventure!
Yeah Poland! We'll be keeping up with you on your other blog and wish you all the best and safest of travels.
Post a Comment