

We will enjoy our Thanksgiving with my family, including my brother from New Mexico, along with Josh's parents up in Wisconsin. We are all moved in to our new place in Rochester. The painting, recarpeting, etc, etc. is all finished. I have pics of the tearing up, but don't have pics yet of it all done. I'll have to get that done.... The actual closing of the house went so well. I was totally emotional the night before (the closing of that chapter in our lives, I guess?!!), but God totally reassured me that the family that was moving in was the exact ones He wanted. That may sound weird, but it helped me knowing that they would love the house as much as I would. After meeting them, I knew they were the right ones. God has blessed us so much with this new place, next to the church! The girls are really loving their new room. Uncle Brent got them a bunk bed, which is awesome! Thanks to Uncle Brent! We had Lauren's third birthday party last night. She actually turns three on Thanksgiving. I know everyone says time goes so fast, but it really, really does. Kinda makes me sad! She had to show everyone their new pink room. (Sorry, Melissa, but they wanted pink!!!)
We look forward to all the memories, and remember just how much we are thankful for this holiday! Blessings to you and yours!
We look forward to all the memories, and remember just how much we are thankful for this holiday! Blessings to you and yours!
Also included is a picture from Halloween. Lauren was Flower the Skunk and Kaylor was a dragon. Thanks to a friend who had these already made from when her children were younger! The other girl is a new friend who lives in Rochester!
1 comment:
I hope they sleep better in the same room than my kiddos! Great to talk to you today! I miss you.
Post a Comment