Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The church in Tomaschow. This building also serves as their pre-school and language school!
This is the downtown theatre that the Tomy Church is renovating! Hopefully by next summer they'll be in it! I got to tour it last summer days after signing the paper. The work they've done in the inside is INCREDIBLE!
Who said you have to teach in an enclosed classroom!? We utilized all indoor and outdoor space for our English classes!
Friends, John and Zaba Crozier with their boys, Dawid and Tomek in Krakow. John and I knew each other from college and he's always been like a big brother to me. He's been living in Poland for at least 11 years now. I started praying for the Polish people when he moved to Poland back in the day! I met Zaba the first year I came to Poland and LOVE HER! We have plans for our kids to marry off. :)

Old Town Warsaw, Poland



Natalia, a counselor from Southen Poland that traveled 8 hours by train and bus , who I've gotten to know better since returning to the states. Friendship knows no cultural boundaries!


2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

John looks the same (with less hair) as college! I will never forget riding home with him to IA!

Beth said...

So glad you got to go back to Poland. Love seeing all your pictures on the blog. Keep adding them!