OK... so instead of wishing my daughter a happy 4th birthday, I rambled on about how shallow I am for loving my house and the difficulty I'm having about the possibility of giving it up. Yes, we celebrated #4 for our oldest and she had a BLAST going golfing with her daddy (I think it was a good excuse for Josh to go!!) and a treat to lunch at McDonalds with daddy as well. We had the family party a few days earlier and she seems to have partied hard as she's now recovering from being sick (stomach virus of some sort?!). I know she's sick when she voluntarily goes and takes a nap.... two times in one day! She does NOT take naps, so she's definately been sick. I guess the whole vomitting and fever thing is a big indication, too, eh?!
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLOR!!! We love you soooooooo much!
Collaboration request
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment